Temple University Japan:
TUJ Osaka Distinguished Lecturer Series: A Learning Orientation to Classroom-Based Language Assessment
Date: Saturday, February 25th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: James E. Purpura (Teachers College, Columbia University)
This seminar examines how assessment fits into the broader notion of learning.
For more information, please see the TUJ website.
Nine times a year, the Temple University Distinguished Lecturer Series brings internationally-recognized TESOL scholars to TUJ for intensive weekend seminars. Each seminar can be taken for elective credit for the M.S.Ed. and Ed.D. degrees. The first three hours of each Saturday session are free and open to the public. Weekend seminars are free for M.S.Ed. and Ed.D. alumni of Temple University, Japan Campus; the fee for other weekend auditors is 12,500 yen.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: free for the first 3 hours
Venue: Temple University Japan, Osaka map
Location: Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800