Research 101: A refresher course for Teacher Researchers
Date: Sunday, April 8th, 2012 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Ian Willey (Kagawa University)
This workshop is for novice teacher-researchers and those who want to brush up their research skills. First, some basic issues in research will be discussed, including research questions and sampling methods. The presenter will then introduce his own mixed-methods study, and show how data was collected, coded, and analyzed. Last, participants will share their own questions and experiences with research.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211