APRICOT Plaza 2012 in Osaka
Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Peter Morris, Kierryn Bowring, Mikiko Nakamoto, Yukako Manta, Samantha Kawakami
Once a year event! Fun workshops and a great chance to learn about APRICOT materials.
10:30-11:10 Peter Morris
Engaging, Interactive Activity Sheets
Demonstrate fun examples and tricks with activity sheets that you can use in your class!
11:20-12:00 Kierryn Bowring
Class and Curriculum Planning: Using Yellow and Blue Books Effectively
Concrete strategies and learning activities that can be used and adjusted to your needs for every class!
13:10-13:50 Mikiko Nakamoto
From Chants and Songs into Stories! (*in Japanese)
14:10-14:50 Yukako Manta
From "just saying chants" to "expressing one's opinions through chants" (*in Japanese)
15:10-15:50 Samantha Kawakami
Fun Activities with Guided Reading
Determine purpose and pick the appropriate level. Fun hands-on activities using readers in class.
Pre-registration required! Click here to pre-register.
Organization: Apricot Publishing
Venue: AP Osaka, Keihan Yodoyabashi Bldg 4F, 3-2-25 Kitahama, Chuo-ku, Osaka (map (PDF))
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Apricot Publishing
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5333-5120