APRICOT Plaza 2012 in Tokyo
Date: Sunday, March 4th, 2012 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:50 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Taniguchi, Kierryn Bowring, Mikiko Nakamoto, Akemi Niiyama, Samantha Kawakami
Once a year event! Fun workshops and a chance to come check out APRICOT materials!
How to Use Activity Sheets to Get Students Talking (*in Japanese)
11:50-12:30 Kierryn Bowring
Class and Curriculum Planning: Using Yellow and Blue Books Effectively
Concrete strategies and learning activities that can be used and adjusted to your needs for every class!
13:40-14:20 Mikiko Nakamoto
Turning Chants and Songs into Stories! (*in Japanese)
14:40-15:20 Akemi Niiyama
Setting the Foundation for Improving Students' Writing Level (*in Japanese)
15:30-16:10 Samantha Kawakami
Fun Activities with Guided Reading
Determine purpose and pick the appropriate level. Fun hands-on activities using readers in class.
Pre-registration required! Click here to pre-register
Organization: Apricot Publishing
Venue: Belle-Salle Nishi-Shinjuku, 4-15-3 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (map (PDF))
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Apricot Publishing
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5333-5120