ELT Chat on Twitter
Date: Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 Time: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Group discussion on Twitter
#ELTChat (on Twitter) early chat is 12 noon (London time), which is convenient for teachers in Japan to join. Join the #ELTchat hashtag every Wednesday to connect with ELT professionals around the world. If you're not on Twitter, you can follow the chat in the Tweetchat room for ELTChat. Please see the ELTChat website for current topics and the archive of past discussions.
Venue: This is an online discussion via Twitter.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.