PROMS2012: Rasch Family: Theory, Method and Practice (day 1 of 4)
Date: Monday, August 6th, 2012 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Rob Cavanagh (Curtin University), Trevor Bond (Cook University), Quan Zhang (University of Jiaxing), many more
The Board of Management of the Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Symposium (PROMS) announces that PROMS2012 will be held on campus of Jiaxing University, Zhejiang Province, P.R. China from August 6-9, 2012, with pre-conference workshops scheduled on August 4-5, 2012. Anyone who is seriously interested in research and development in the field of psychometrics or language testing will find PROMS2012 to be an excellent source of information about the application of Rasch Model. PROMS2012 will follow the practice of the last PROMS, focusing on recent advances in objective measurement and providing an international forum on both the latest research in using Rasch measurement and non-Rasch practice, benefiting postgraduate students from developing countries and researchers who seek to use the Rasch Measurement in their research activities. Please see the PROMS2012 website for full details.
Organization: Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Symposium (PROMS)
Cost: Early bird US$150 (by June 8); Regular US$200; On-site US$230
Venue: Jiaxing University, Zhejiang Province, China
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: