Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC):
Pan-Asian Conference on Language Teaching and Learning (PAC) 2012 and 9th FEELTA International Conference (day 1 of 4)
Date: Thursday, November 1st, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due May 31, 2012
PAC 2012 will be hosted by the Far Eastern English Language Teachers' Association (FEELTA). PAC 2012 will be held November 1-4 (Thursday -Sunday), 2012 at Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia. Deadline for the receipt of proposals is May 31, 2012. For more information, please see the PAC / FEELTA 2012 conference website.
Organization: Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC) of Language Teaching Societies (Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC))
Venue: Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia
Location: Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC)
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: