International Business Communicators:
9th Annual IBC Conference on Communication and Culture in the Workplace (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Ham Cruz, Andy Tope, Diane Vreyens, Gareth Knight, Maurice Jamal, Bill Gatton, many more.
See the conference program for full details. International Business Communicators (IBC) is a professional association of corporate language and intercultural communication trainers and program managers in Japan. IBC's annual conference is a great chance to share ideas, demonstrate techniques and discuss theories related to training corporate personnel in language, intercultural and business communication skills.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: Preregistration: 5,000 yen (available until March 15); otherwise: 8,000 yen
Venue: World Import Mart, 8th floor, Sunshine Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: