Osaka JALT Back to School 2012
Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Back to School is one of Osaka JALT's annual one-day mini-conferences which aims to share ideas on a wide range of topics to help everyone start the new school year on a positive note. (You can watch a 30 second video summary of 2011's event.) With long and short presentation slots, poster sessions, and plenty of time to socialize, especially at the dinner party afterwards at a nearby restaurant, there is sure to be something for everyone. Osaka JALT has put the schedule online. For full details about the conference, see the Back to School event site.
Just as Osaka JALT has been doing at all of our events since the March 11 earthquake and tsunami last year, 100 per cent of the proceeds from this event will be going to support relief efforts in Tohoku, so by participating you'll not only be learning, schmoozing, and getting ready for the new school year, you'll also be helping us make a difference for those that can definitely use and will greatly appreciate our assistance. Come help us keep helping those who so greatly need it and appreciate it in Tohoku! We look forward to seeing you there!
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,000 yen (JALT members and full time students)
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Osaka Gakuin University, Building No.2 (map), Suita City, Osaka Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: