English Teaching Workshop:
(1) TKT Study Meeting; (2) CLIL Workshop; (3) Sharing activities and materials for assessment
Date: Saturday, February 25th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yuco Kikuchi and various
Today's event is in three parts.
- Part 1: TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) Study Meeting
- Module 1, Part 1,
- Unit 2 Lexis and
- Unit 3 Phonology
- Part 2: CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) Workshop
- Report on successful CLIL activities
- How to develop a topic
- Animal Body Parts
- Part 3: Sharing activities and materials for assessment.
Year end consolidation and welcoming new students.
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo. Phone: 03-3653-7141. 5 min walk from JR Sobu Line Shin-koiwa station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 043-251-0027