Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT:
Brain Rules, Tools and Jewels for Your Classroom
Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne, Japan Assoc. for Language Teaching (JALT)
Discover three ways the brain learns. Experience activities that showcase the forces of movement, repetition and emotion on students and learning. Use classroom management tools and materials that will engage students, keep them involved, and empower them to make responsible choices.
Organization: Teaching Younger Learners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT)
Venue: Open University of Japan Fukui Campus, AOSSA 7th Floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: