EFL Teacher Journeys Conference
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Patrick Kiernan (Meiji University), Wilma Luth (Hokkai Gakuen University), and more! Call for papers due March 31
Shizuoka JALT and the JALT Teacher Education and Development (TED) special interest group (SIG) are hosting a mini-conference intended to spark new conversations around the broad theme of EFL Teacher Journeys. This theme is meant to encourage presentations which recount stories of teacher journeys, either the presenter's own, those of students or classes, or other teachers. The call for papers is due March 31st, 2012. For more information, please see the conference website.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Cost: 1,000 yen (pre-registered)
Venue: Kyouiku Kaikan, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka https://sites.google.com/site/teacherjourneys/location
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: