Empowering Young Readers with Fun and Simple Activities
Date: Sunday, March 18th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Asuka Imanishi (Eigokan Aska), Mari Nakamura (English Square)
Asuka Imanishi and Mari Nakamura will share their theoretically-sound classroom-piloted reading activities with the audience. We will also have time for networking over tea and discussion. All the participants will get a free gift of a cute reading book for children.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza in Kitayasue, Kanazawa map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788