TESOL-EAP (Teaching Teachers to Teach TOEIC/TOEFL)
Date: Sunday, May 6th, 2012 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Lee Bishop (Yokohama City U), Paul Rowan
TESOL-EAP (English for Academic Purposes) is designed for qualified teachers of general English who wish to gain a supplementary specialist teaching qualification in TOEIC and TOEFL preparation. The qualification is designed to broaden a teacher's management skills as well as their understanding of English tests, practice, processes and procedures. It provides teachers with the skills required to prepare students and growing number of people who aspire to take tests in the English language in a professional, business and academic context.
A Five Day Course
Please note that this is a 5 day course running for 5 Sundays.
- Sunday, May 6th
- Sunday, May 12th
- Sunday, May 19th
- Sunday, May 26th
- Sunday, June 3rd
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Suico at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 25,000 for all 5 Sundays
Non-members: 30,000 yen for all 5 Sundays
Venue: Sanpian Kawasaki 2-5-2 Fujimi cho, Kawasaki City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: