KELTA (Korea English Language Testing Association) 2012 International Conference
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2012 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speakers: Marty Abbott (President, ACTFL), Elvira Swender (Director, ACTFL)
KELTA (Korea English Language Testing Association) is going to hold its 8th international conference on Saturday, May 26, 2012 at Korea University, Seoul, Korea. The theme of the conference is "Implementing speaking and writing tests of English in an EFL context: Challenges and tasks." The keynote speakers are Dr. Marty Abbott (President, ACTFL), and Dr. Elvira Swender (Director, ACTFL).
Call for papers
- Deadline: April 21, 2012.
- Proposal Form: Please send the information to the contact persons:
- Phone Number:
- Proposal (250 words):
- Contact Persons: Submit your presentation proposal to both Conference Chair: Dr. Dong Wan Cho (Pohang University of Science and Technology) at firstname.lastname@example.org and Secretary General: Dr. Kyu Nam Shim (Cheongju National University of Education) at email@example.com
Benefits for Overseas Presenters:
KELTA will provide the selected overseas presenters with free hotel room and board for two nights and three days, on condition that they submit their full texts before the conference day, which will be considered for inclusion in KELTA's journal, English Language Assessment.
Organization: Korea English Language Testing Association (KELTA)
Venue: Korea University, Seoul, Korea
Location: Seoul City, Seoul, South Korea
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: