My Share: Sharing ideas and practices that work!
Date: Saturday, April 21st, 2012 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Chapter members and local teachers
This is an opportunity for JALT Kobe Chapter members and other local teachers to share language teaching activities and ideas. Each participant is asked to bring one successful lesson plan, activity, or other material. Participants will go away with several ready to use activities for the new semester. Please come and share your creativity.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kobe YMCA, room 301 (2-7-15 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe. tel: 078-241-7204. map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: