My Share (in Nago)
Date: Saturday, April 21st, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Local Teachers
"My Share" is a great way to discover new and exciting activities to use in your class from other local teachers. All participants are required to bring at least one successful activity to share. If a handout is necessary please bring 15 copies.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Venue: Meio University Research Center, Nago, Okinawa
Location: Nago City, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304