Establishing and running an ESP for the staff and faculty of OIST
Date: Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kevin A. Hunt
Kevin A.Hunt has successfully established and is now running an ESP at the Okinawa International Science and Technology graduate research center. He will be sharing his experience with us. Please note this presentation includes a guided tour of this impressive, unique, new postgraduate research center.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Okinawa International Science and Technology graduate research center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304