Using assessment to promote learning in elementary school context
Date: Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Matt Hauca
This presentation focuses on potential ways to use assessment in the classroom to promote learning. It will touch on the following ares: current assessment practices (elementary school program), types of classroom assessment, and possible ways forward that benefit both teachers and students.
Organization: Fukui Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukui JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Open University of Japan Fukui Campus, AOSSA 7th Floor (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukui JALT
Email QR Code: