English Teaching Workshop:
English Teaching Workshop
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Part 1: TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) Study Meeting Module 1, Unit 3 Phonology.
Participants are expected to:
- bring a copy of The TKT Course Module 1, 2 and 3, second edition (ISBN 978-0-521-12565-9) Cambridge University Press,
- or visit cambridgeesol.org/exams/tkt and obtain the necessary materials.
14:30-16:00 Part 2: Charity Bazar and End of the School Year Party for Tohoku
Teaching materials, picture books and teacher's resources will be sold to raise money for children in Tohoku. All the money will be donated to Ashinaga Ikuei-kai, a charity organization for children who have lost their parents, for Tohoku Rainbow House. Participants are encouraged to bring to sweets and/or materials that they don't need for the bazar. (Please do NOT send anything to this venue!) During this time slot we share activities that were successful.
16:00-16:30 Part 3: CLIL Workshop
- Report on successful CLIL activities
- Cooking in English
- Teaching big numbers
- preparing for the solar eclipse on May 21st, 2012
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center, 5 min. walk from Shin-koiwa station, JR Sobu Line. Address: Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464