20th KOTESOL International Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2012 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due May 31, 3012
The KOTESOL 2012 International Conference is a forum for educators to share their ideas, innovations, experience, action research, and major research findings. This year, KOTESOL is exploring a more out-of-the-box approach to the conference and to TESOL in general, with particular emphases on technology and the teaching community. This is reflected in the Conference theme: Perfect Score: Methodologies, Technologies, and Communities of Practice. Under this theme, KOTESOL is planning a conference which will have people going away with practical applications, useful experiences, and fresh ideas. We invite proposals for workshops, colloquia, research reports, and poster presentations.
As begun last year, we again invite presentations for the 101 Series. These presentations will be designed specifically for new teachers. Each presentation will cover the basics of best teaching practices in one area of ELT.
Please note: Proposals may come from KOTESOL members and non-members alike. However, all presenters must be members of KOTESOL at the time of the Conference.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: