Working With Wikis
Date: Sunday, June 10th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Harry Carley (Matsuyama University)
This two-hour session will demonstrate how Wikis can be used in many learning environments. It is a web 2.0 technology that students will find easy to learn and use. It can be used for writing, pair projects or individually at all levels of EFL education.
Organization: ETJ Ehime (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ehime)
Cost: 300 yen
Venue: Matsuyama University, Ehime. Room 841, Computer Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ehime
Email QR Code: