Pan-Korea English Teachers Association:
2012 Pan-Korea English Teachers Association (PKETA) International Conference
Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2012 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due April 15th
The 2012 Pan-Korea English Teachers Association (PKETA) International Conference will be held on October 20th, 2012 at Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea.
Pan-Korea English Teachers Association is now inviting academics, researchers, educators, and teachers to submit the presentation abstracts for the 2012 fall conference.
The theme of the 2012 PKETA International Conference is Perspectives and Directions in Qualitative Research for English Language Teaching and Learning." Proposals which focus on the conference theme will receive first consideration. However, given the diverse areas of teaching and learning English, submissions are welcome on the following areas:
- Second or Foreign Language Acquisition
- Materials and Curriculum Development
- English Language Teaching Methodology
- Teacher Development
- Technology and Language Teaching
- Language Policy and Language Teaching
- Classroom-based Action Research
- Testing and Evaluation
All papers are allotted 20 minutes for presentation followed by a 10-minute discussion. The deadline of submission is on April 15th. For more information, please see the PKETA website.
Organization: Pan-Korea English Teachers Association
Venue: Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea
Location: Busan City, Busan, South Korea
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pan-Korea English Teachers Association
Email QR Code: