CELC, National University of Singapore:
CELC Symposium 2013: Alternative Pedagogies in the English Language and Communication Classroom (day 2 of 3)
Date: Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote speakers Christopher Candlin, Ulla Connor, William Grabe, Ann Johns. Call for papers due 30 September 2012
The Centre for English Language Communication (CELC) is now inviting colleagues from the world over to participate in its fourth international symposium for English language teachers. Scheduled for 27-29 May, 2013, this symposium combines classroom-based research paper presentations, workshops, demonstrations, poster sessions, and colloquia to give presenters and participants an enriching professional experience. Please see the call for papers for full details.
Organization: The Centre for English Language Communication (CELC), National University of Singapore (CELC, National University of Singapore)
Venue: UTown, National University of Singapore
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CELC, National University of Singapore
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (65) 6516-3881