Sugiyama Jogakuen University:
The Ins and Outs of Teaching Prepositions
Date: Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Peter Warner
Prepositions are a big part of language, and helping students develop a sense of English prepositions can be enjoyable. This presentation will explain and demonstrate twelve steps of preposition lessons for children, teenager, and adult students. Going from 'in' to 'crossing in front of' includes many essential aspects of language.
Organization: Sugiyama Jogakuen University
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Sugiyama Jogakuen University (Hoshigaoka Station, Exit 6)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sugiyama Jogakuen University
Email QR Code: