Business English SIG of IATEFL:
Ten ways to get your students to DO something
Date: Sunday, April 1st, 2012 Time: 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Speaker: Ken Wilson
This talk will be given online starting at 16:00 Berline time, which is 11 PM in Japan. For information on how to join this event, please see the event page on the IATEFL BESIG's website.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Business English Special Interest Group (Business English SIG of IATEFL)
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Business English SIG of IATEFL