International Hanami BBQ Party at Sakuranomiya Park
Date: Sunday, April 8th, 2012 Time: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone (It's a party!)
Osaka JALT again teams up with WhyNot?!Japan and other local groups for our annual International Hanami. This year it's a BBQ Party at Sakuranomiya Park!
(NOTE: Location is NOT at Osaka-jo park as in the past, since BBQing was banned at our old spot.)
Check out a 30-sec. video of last year's event.
It's BYOB. So bring meats and veggies etc. for BBQ, and drinks, and also a sheet or something to sit on. (We'll prepare BBQ grills.)
All are welcome. Bring your friends and make new friends too!
Access: 5 min from JR Sakuranomiya station. (West exit). Go south from West exit (along the river). You will pass the new beach and baseball field. Our spot is next to the baseball field. (Toilets are in front.)
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: Free, but bring your own food and drink
Venue: Sakuranomiya Park
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: