Exploring our Philosophies of Learning and Teaching
Date: Sunday, April 15th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Bob Sanderson
A teacher's philosophy of learning and teaching are at the core of what he or she does or aims to do in the classroom. Our philosophies evolve over time, and are so fundamental to what we are and do as teachers that they may be taken for granted or go unnoticed unless periodically made explicit and reviewed. In this interactive session we’ll explore and share our philosophies of learning and teaching with the aim of becoming more aware of what we are doing in our classrooms and why. Hopefully this will lead to greater confidence, success, and enjoyment of what we do as teachers.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Aichi University's Toyohashi campus, building five, room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299