Team Teaching in a Junior High School
Date: Sunday, April 15th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Kaitlin Kirby, Chiharu Takebayashi
Combining their different abilities and strengths can allow ALTs and JTEs to teach more effectively. However, this synergy is not easily come by, and like any other relationship team teaching partners must work to maintain it. Kirby and Takebayashi will discuss the contrasting roles and prespectives of ALTs and JTEs. Through their presentation and subsequent discussion they hope to explain how they approach some of the toughest challenges of compulsory English education in Japan.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (1st time, free)
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College (www.kyoai.ac.jp
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: