Workshop on Teaching Young Learners: Brain Rules, Tools and Jewels
Date: Sunday, May 27th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne
Ahoy there! Come one and all to explore songs, chants and other activities that will bring language and laughter to young learners. Experience many techniques to engage students and hold their attention. This energetic presentation will send you home with great ideas to supplement your curriculum and make learning fun for everyone! Kim has been teaching English & training teachers in Japan for twelve years. She works at a private kindergarten in Gifu City.
Organization: Iwate-Aomori Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Iwate-Aomori JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen; 500 yen for full-time students
Venue: Aiina, Morioka, 6th Floor, Room 602
Location: Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Iwate-Aomori JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 019-662-8816
Phone (work): 019-663-3132
Email QR Code: