English Teaching Workshop:
Part 1: TKT Study Meeting. Part 2: CLIL Workshop. Part 3: Sharing activities and materials.
Date: Saturday, April 28th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Module 1, Part 1, Unit 4 Functions
Participants are expected to bring
- a copy of The TKT Course Module 1, 2 and 3 second edition (ISBN 978-0-521-12565-9) Cambridge University Press. or
- visit cambridgeesol.org/exams/tkt and obtain the necessary materials
Part 2: CLIL Workshop
- Report on successful CLIL activities
- Solar System and Solar Eclipse on May 21st 2012
Part 3: Sharing activities and materials
Participants will share their activities, lesson plans, materials and concerns and discuss for better teaching.
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 1.000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo. 03-3653-7141. A 5-min walk from JR Sobu Line Shin-koiwa station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464