Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop:
The Whole Language Approach and PPR in Children's English Class
Date: Sunday, May 6th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil, Institute Of Englissh Teaching To Children (IETC) Training Director
The Whole Language Approach to teaching, which focuses on using developmentally appropriate activities that integrate reading, writing, listening, and speaking, is explored in this workshop. Marco will show you ways on how you can incorporate this approach with PPR. A new set of activities will be presented for almost any type of teaching needs. Whether you are an English teacher in EIKAIWA, an EFL teacher, or an ALT, this workshop is for you!
Organization: Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Ashikaga Shimin Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Email QR Code: