Language Teaching Professionals:
Getting the most out of your materials
Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Rob Waring
This workshop will focus on learning how to assess and adapt various types of ELT materials for suitability for in various learning environments. Participants will also learn the principles underlying the creation of classroom materials and have a chance to create or adapt their own in the workshop in groups. Teachers are encouraged to bring the materials they are currently using to aid discussion.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 2,500 yen
Non-members: 3,500 yen
Venue: Nellies English Books, Kenkyusha Fujimi Bldg., 1F, 2-11-3 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: