Motivation in the Language Classroom
Date: Saturday, April 20th, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Keiko Sakui
This presentation reports research findings of teachers' perception of motivation through teacher interviews and classroom observations. The goal of this presentation is to demonstrate a complex picture of motivation while employing many opportunities for us to discuss the related issues to raise our awareness of this important construct.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen, students 500 yen
Venue: Sankaku Bldg. 2F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: