Language Teaching Professionals:
One-day Certificate Course in Teaching Children (Sendai)
Date: Sunday, May 13th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: David Paul
This course has been running for many years and has a very high reputation. It provides a general introduction to child-centered learning. All sessions are interactive. Methodology is underpinned by theory, but the emphasis is on how this theory can be applied to the teaching of elementary school children in the Japanese classroom. Topics covered:
- How do children learn?
- Using games effectively
- Building reading and writing skills &
- Developing communicative skills
- Integrating songs
- Lesson planning
- Developing international attitudes
Trainer - David Paul, Author of 'Teaching English to Children in Asia', 'Communication Strategies', 'New Finding Out', 'Communicate', 'Songs and Games for Children', 'Discover English', 'Discover the World', 'Discover the Universe'. Founder of Language Teaching Professionals, David English House and of ETJ. MA, Cambridge University.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 9,000 yen for ETJ members (free for teachers in Fukushima, Miyagi and Iwate Prefectures)
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: Change of venue: Tohoku Bunka Gakuen University (in front of Kunimi Station, map)
Location: Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: