What do we know about language teaching and learning? (iTDi Global Webinar 2)
Date: Saturday, April 28th, 2012 Time: 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Speaker: Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto, Ozge Karaoglu, Ann Mayeda, Penny Ur, Kate Cory-Wright
For more information and to pre-register for the event, please visit the International Teacher Development Institute at itdi.pro.
Organization: International Teacher Development Institute (iTDi)
Venue: Online webinar (using Adobe Connect Pro)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: