Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172:
TKT (Cambridge ESOL Teacher Knowledge Test) Module 2 Examination
Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2012 Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Matthew Reynolds
'Module 2 - Planning lessons and use of resources for language teaching' is an 80 question, 80 minute examination-based ESL teaching award from Cambridge University ESOL Examinations Board. This test open to both native and non-native ESL teachers and instructors. It is a global-standard TESL accreditation recognized by thousands of employers in 130 countries around the world.
Organization: Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172 (English-Please!) (Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172)
Cost: 8900 yen (8400 yen for members of JALT or ETJ)
Venue: UK Plus, Umeda
Location: Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172
Email QR Code: