SCBWI Translation Day 2012: Bringing Japanese Teen Literature to the World
Date: Saturday, June 16th, 2012 Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Alexander Smith, Holly Thompson, Lynne E. Riggs, Avery Fischer Udagawa, Juliet Winters Carpenter, Deborah Iwabuchi, Sako Ikegami, Hart Larrabee
A day of presentations, critiques, and conversation for published and pre-published translators of Japanese children's literature into English, with a focus on young adult (YA) literature.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 3,000 yen in advance, 4,000 yen at the door
Non-members: 4,000 yen in advance, 5,000 yen at the door
Venue: Yokohama International School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908