The 23rd Suwako Charity Walk
Date: Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 Time: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Shinshu University researchers
This is a walk not only for your health but also for your brain! We will walk halfway around Lake Suwa (approx. 8 km) while learning about the local environment from Shinshu University researchers. After lunch at Kamaguchi Suimon in Okaya, a forum starts at 12:00 which includes a short talk and quiz game about the lake's environment as well as some fun timeŁ. The forum ends at 1:30, after which we catch the Swan Boat (free of charge!) at 2:00 and reach the starting point at 2:30. Please bring your own lunch and pencils. This is a family-friendly day, so bring the kids!
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free; donations appreciated
Venue: Starts at 8:30 am at Katakura Fureai Nagisa (on the lake across from Katakura Kaikan) in Suwa, Nagano Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: