Teaching English Through Other Subjects
Date: Sunday, May 20th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Martin Sedaghat and Tina Koyama
English is always the goal of English class, but sometimes teaching Math, Science, Art, and other subjects--using English as the main language of instruction--is a great way to teach and have fun! Find out how to put your other skills, hobbies and interests to good use in the English language classroom.
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Bandai Shimin Kaikan, 950-0082 Niigata-shi, Chuo-ku, Higasahi Bandai-machi 9-1 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code: