Learner Development SIG of JALT:
JALT2012 National Conference: Learner Development SIG Forum
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Call for participation due May 9th
This year the Learner Development SIG is proposing to hold a forum at JALT 2012 on "Defining Learner Development: Different Interests". The deadline for sending your proposal is May 9th 2012. Please see the LD SIG's programs page for full details.
Organization: Learner Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Learner Development SIG of JALT)
Cost: Part of JALT 2012, so regular conference fees apply
Venue: ACT City, Hamamatsu (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Learner Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: