Oxford University Press:
Oxford All-Japan Summer Tour for Teachers 2012 (Takasaki, Gunma)
Date: Saturday, August 25th, 2012 Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Speaker: Ishii Yoko (Yoko Kids' Club), Josh Kidd (JAK English School)
From mid-June to late-September, Oxford University Press will be holding a tour of 30 cities across the country. There will be presentations at each venue on teaching pre-schoolers and children up to the age of 12. For more details and to register online, please visit our website.
11:20 - 12:00 Teaching English to Very Young Learners by Ishii Yoko (Yoko Kids' Club)
12:20 - 13:00 Teaching English to Young Learners by Josh Kidd (JAK English School)
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Takasaki Ekimae Kashikaigishitsu Plaza Bldg. 2F 4 Torimachi, Takasaki-Shi, Gunma
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454