Exploring and Experiencing Online Materials for Second Language Learning and Teaching
Date: Sunday, May 20th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Robert Habbick
Looking for a way to make your class more interactive with the addition of online components? Or a comprehensive solution for placing your students with an online placement test? Whether it be an online workbook, or a full online course, Cambridge University Press has material available now for you. This hands-on workshop will give you a chance to explore and experience the materials for yourself.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Venue: Maebashi Institute of Technology (MIT)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: