Workshop for teachers of young learners
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne (Kindergarten teacher)
This workshop will focus on young learners. The flow of the presentation will be interactive and filled with stimulating activities. Participants will be highly encouraged to roll up their sleeves and get involved with what is happening. This will be very relevant for teachers from elementary to high school. Those who are independent and teach children are also recommended to attend. Spread the wod
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (students: free)
Venue: JOIN US, Kenshushitsu-6 (at the entrance of Senshu Park)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562