FLP SIG of JALT:
The CEFR in general, in Japan, and with ESP - The FLP SIG Kaken project
Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2012 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Morten Hunke (TUFS/AGU), Alexander Imig (Chukyo University), Naoyuki Naganuma (TUFS), Fergus O'Dwyer (Osaka University), Maria Gabriela Schmidt
The JACET ESP-Kanto SIG and the JALT FLP SIG will jointly hold a two-part presentation and discussion: The CEFR in general, the CEFR in Japan, the CEFR and ESP. This will be followed by an introduction/invitation to the FLP SIG Kaken project, which will research and develop CEFR-informed materials and textbooks. The event web page is here. Registration by email is necessary. Please send an email indicating your name and affiliation, with a subject line of ESP FLP event registration to espflpevent[AT]gmail.com by Monday, June 25th.
Organization: The Framework and Language Portfolio Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (FLP SIG of JALT)
Cost: free (please register)
Venue: Tokai University, Takanawa Campus (about a 15 min. walk from Shinagawa station, see map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact FLP SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: