Opening your own school: How hard can it be?
Date: Sunday, July 15th, 2012 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Malcolm Harding (CK Education), Tony Brace (UKPlus, Osaka), Matthew Reynolds (English-Please! Language Schools), Catriona Takeuchi (One World English)
Have you ever wondered about opening your own school? Four owners describe their experiences over the last decade establishing 7 very different English schools. In the 60-minute Q&A session that follows, they will answer any questions you may have regarding financing, legal/tax issues, curriculum development, marketing, technology, student and staff management and any other considerations that need to be taken into account before taking the leap of a lifetime.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Yumekaze Hall, Nara City (Kintetsu Nara Station), map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: