Mini-conference on Teaching Foreign Languages (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, July 28th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Two day mini-conference on teaching foreign languages (English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German). First day plenary session, second day workshops. See the webpage for more information and to register.
Organization: Tohoku University Center for the Advancement of Higher Education (Tohoku University)
Venue: Tohoku University, Kawauchi Kita Campus, MM building and C building.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tohoku University
Email QR Code: