Institute of English Teaching to Children:
2-Day Intensive Certificate Course In Teaching English To Children
Date: Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil, IETC Training Director
Learn to teach. Teach to learn. Our IETC Certificate program is an intensive 2-day course that will teach you how to become a better English teacher to children with an emphasis on practical methodology. This is not a lecture course. It is a hands-on, interactive program filled with practice sessions. Enthusiastic. Dynamic. Energetic and filled with humor. Whether you are an experienced teacher or have little or no formal teaching qualifications, this course will benefit you and help you become a better teacher.
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 12,000 yen
Venue: Tsukuba Science Information Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: