Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop:
PPR and The Whole Language Approach in the Creative Classroom
Date: Sunday, August 12th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil, IETC Training Director
When children start learning English, they obviously need to be given language before they can produce it themselves. Language has to go in before it can come out. In this workshop Marco will show you how to effectively present new language using PPR Method. How you can integrate the Whole Language Approach through out your lesson, so that children are able to make connection between listening, speaking, reading, and writing giving them a broad foundation in English. And of course what is Marco's workshop without games in the creative classroom? For this workshop, he will give you tips on finding materials at 100 yen shops and reinvent them for your lesson.
Organization: Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Ashikaga Shimin Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Email QR Code: