5th Annual NEAR Language Education Conference: All is New Again: New Experiences, New Challenges, New Voices
Date: Saturday, May 25th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due February 17, 2013
The 5th Annual North East Asian Region (NEAR) Language Education Conference will be held on Saturday, May 25th on the campus of the University of Niigata Prefecture in Niigata, Japan. Teachers and researchers working in language education are invited to submit proposals for presentations and poster sessions in the following areas:
- applied research, curriculum design
- teaching practice / pedagogy
- materials development
- assessment and evaluation
The theme of the conference will be All is New Again: New Experiences, New Challenges, New Voices and presenters are invited to explore original ideas, novel approaches and fresh perspectives. Papers which balance theoretical frameworks with practical applicability are preferred.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 1500 yen
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: